Tijdelijk gratis: boek "Relationship Agreements"

De beste aanbiedingen: Hier melden graag!
Plaats reactie
Ravelijne

Tijdelijk gratis: boek "Relationship Agreements"

Bericht door Ravelijne »

Ik gebruik maar even de tekst van Charlie Glickman, die het boek ook aanprijst:

One of the biggest stumbling blocks I see folks face in relationships is not being clear on what their agreements are. It can be because of different understandings of what words mean. It can be because things have changed. It can be because people have grown and changed, but they haven't updated their agreements.

Eri Kardos' new book "Relationship Agreements" takes you through a step-by-step journey to explore what you want and need, talk about it with each other, and come to an understanding of where things are. It's useful for new relationships and long-term partners. I was thrilled to read an advance copy of it, and I think you're going to get a lot out of it.

For today only, Eri is is giving away her book for FREE! She set a big goal of 697 DOWNLOADS and 87 REVIEWS for today - her big launch day! Click here to download and please consider leaving a quick review - every one counts!

Ik heb het zelf dus ook nog niet gelezen maar het klinkt wel interessant. Tijdelijk gratis (let dus goed op de prijs die Amazon aangeeft afhankelijk van wanneer je dit bericht leest: terwijl ik dit post staat het nog op 0.00 maar dat blijft niet zo). Download hier.
Plaats reactie